Fostering an environment for community engagement and social innovation.
Join Our Team!
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the S.E.E.D.S. team!
Satellite Team Opportunities
Why should you join our satellite team:
1. Successful candidates may be eligible for CCR (Co-curricular Record) recognition at certain S.E.E.D.S. satellite chapters.
2. Team members will have the opportunity to participate in “professional development” workshops.
3. Team members will be provided with references letters and/or recommendations where appropriate.
4. Team members will be given priority to fill in executive or executive support positions when available.
5. S.E.E.D.S. is a fast growing organization with a dedicated and passionate team. You will enhance your existing skills and develop new ones during your time with us that will help you in your future career pursuits. There will be many opportunities to network and grow!
Application submission instructions:
Identify which of the following campuses you are affiliated with
of Toronto (St. George), University of Toronto (Scarborough) or York UniversityUniversity:
E-mail your resume to
Format e-mail subject in the following way: [University] - [YOUR NAME]
Complete the supplementary application found at:
Questions can be directed to or
All complete applications (and supplementary material, if indicated) are due November 18th, 2018
S.E.E.D.S. Outreach Leader Volunteer Description
An ideal candidate has strong interpersonal skills, exceptional presentation skills, and is outgoing and enthusiastic
- Must be a full-time or part-time student at the UTSG/UTSC/YorkU campus. Undergraduate and graduate students are both encouraged to apply.
- If you are a recent graduate or attend another university/college in the GTA not
listed above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Candidates must be available for in-person interviews on November 19th – 30th 2018.
Under certain circumstances, Skype or phone interviews will be acceptable.
- Weekly commitment starting January 2019 is 3-5 hours. Hours will fluctuate throughout the year.
- Must attend a mandatory orientation/training session that will be held on January 19th or 26th 2019.
- Must consent to perform a vulnerable sector police check.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The execution of engaging classroom presentations to students aged 10-15 as part of the S.E.E.D.S. middle school program. Presentations will cover a wide variety of mental-health and basic science (chemistry, physics, biology) topics.
- Must be present, on time, and prepared for all workshops. Must review and understand content that will be covered during a given workshop, and seek clarification if necessary.
(Workshop material and content will be made available to you).