With its programs, S.E.E.D.S. aims to:
- Supplement the existing Toronto District School Board curriculum, and educate participants on mental, nutritional, oral, and physical health through life science.
- Empower participants to live healthier lives, and someday pursue studies in the Life Sciences.
- Foster leadership amongst high school and university/college students through volunteer positions.
- Help develop ideas from youth in underprivileged communities for positive changes in their communities.
- Develop a love for science among children living in underprivileged neighborhoods.
S.E.E.D.S. offers three programs you can get involved in:
This program is for students in middle school ages 9-14.
This program is for students in high school in grades 9-12.
This is for university students looking to get involved with us.